2Is Inc. is seeking a detail-oriented technical writer to join our software development team. The Software Content Specialist must be a motivated individual with excellent writing and editing skills. This individual must be able to convey complex and abstract technical information clearly and concisely. The ideal candidate is a disciplined and organized self-starter who can balance several documentation responsibilities simultaneously. This individual should be self-directed, but also a team player who is interested in advancing software and business development efforts.
- Author data analysis documentation for statistical modeling projects
- Create marketing and public relations content as necessary; tasks may include writing press releases, creating marketing collateral for software applications and services, and authoring content for the 2Is website
- Develop and update software training materials
- Write tutorial video scripts for software application training
- Write and update user manuals for proprietary software applications using online publishing and help authoring tools
- Perform general editing duties as required
- Bachelor of Arts in English, History, Political Science, or related writing intensive field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- This is an entry level position in the field. Strong writing and communication skills are required, but no prior experience is necessary.
2Is Inc. was founded in 2002 and is a rapidly growing Software Services and Engineering company that provides affordable supply support innovation to the Department of Defense (DoD) and its industrial partners. 2Is develops decision support software that provides independent verification and validation of supply chain management and pricing decisions using ERP and legacy data. Our applications are web-based SaaS tools that are easily accessible, but meet Department of Defense information assurance requirements. 2Is was recognized by Inc. Magazine for four consecutive years (2009-2012) as one of the fastest-growing, privately held, U.S. based companies.
2Is Inc. is located in Walpole, MA near I-95 and I-495 and is easily accessible by car or commuter rail. We are committed to creating a cooperative, challenging, and rewarding work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are always looking for exceptional fits into our culture and business. 2Is Inc. offers a competitive salary, 24 paid FTO days, 6 paid holidays, medical benefits, 401-k, tuition reimbursement and a gym membership.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.