2Is Inc. is looking for a motivated individual to handle multiple applications, systems, networks, and/or telecommunications activities. The individual will manage information systems throughout the organization. The individual will also be responsible for networking, data processing, and management of remote hosting. Qualified candidates will be able to:
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze, isolate, and troubleshoot network and computer issues.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Maintain network facilities for individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout the company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Provide desktop support to company employees.
2Is Inc. has a rapidly growing software business geared toward developing decision support tools using leading technologies for both the government and commercial sectors. Our web-based applications provide leading-edge analytics in pricing, forecasting, supply chain management. We focus on machine learning and “big-data” technology to optimize the value of data and tailor our applications to fit the needs of our customers. 2Is is a registered CMMI Level III software development organization, and our customer-oriented approach is designed to make our SaaS solutions secure, usable, and accessible.
2Is Inc. is located at 75 West St. Walpole, MA and is within walking distance of the Walpole commuter train station. We offer a competitive salary, 24 paid vacation days per calendar year plus 6 paid holidays, medical benefits, 401-k, gym membership, and tuition reimbursement.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2Is Inc. is seeking a detail-oriented technical writer to join our software development team. The Software Content Specialist must be a motivated individual with excellent writing and editing skills. This individual must be able to convey complex and abstract technical information clearly and concisely. The ideal candidate is a disciplined and organized self-starter who can balance several documentation responsibilities simultaneously. This individual should be self-directed, but also a team player who is interested in advancing software and business development efforts.
- Author data analysis documentation for statistical modeling projects
- Create marketing and public relations content as necessary; tasks may include writing press releases, creating marketing collateral for software applications and services, and authoring content for the 2Is website
- Develop and update software training materials
- Write tutorial video scripts for software application training
- Write and update user manuals for proprietary software applications using online publishing and help authoring tools
- Perform general editing duties as required
- Bachelor of Arts in English, History, Political Science, or related writing intensive field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- This is an entry level position in the field. Strong writing and communication skills are required, but no prior experience is necessary.
2Is Inc. was founded in 2002 and is a rapidly growing Software Services and Engineering company that provides affordable supply support innovation to the Department of Defense (DoD) and its industrial partners. 2Is develops decision support software that provides independent verification and validation of supply chain management and pricing decisions using ERP and legacy data. Our applications are web-based SaaS tools that are easily accessible, but meet Department of Defense information assurance requirements. 2Is was recognized by Inc. Magazine for four consecutive years (2009-2012) as one of the fastest-growing, privately held, U.S. based companies.
2Is Inc. is located in Walpole, MA near I-95 and I-495 and is easily accessible by car or commuter rail. We are committed to creating a cooperative, challenging, and rewarding work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are always looking for exceptional fits into our culture and business. 2Is Inc. offers a competitive salary, 24 paid FTO days, 6 paid holidays, medical benefits, 401-k, tuition reimbursement and a gym membership.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.