Mathematical Modeling Software Developer
2Is Inc. is looking for an individual interested in mathematical modeling, computational techniques, and algorithms to solve complex problems. The individual will apply inverse problem solving to transform data into model parameters. This is an entry level position with an expectation for growth and advancement.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing detailed mathematical analysis of variable relationships.
- Performing accurate and complete data extraction from databases or information systems to meet project requirements.
- Applying statistical techniques to develop models utilizing large-scale database systems.
- Merging, transforming, manipulating, and creating data sets into required format for analysis.
- Graphing, plotting, and summarizing data.
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, as many of our contracts involve the US military. The ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in any major with a significant mathematics foundation, including bio-engineering, chemistry, mathematics, electrical engineering, probability, statistics, actuarial, etc.
- Knowledge about descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, and statistical programming packages
- Desire to learn from team members and ability to self-teach
- Strong motivation and internal drive to accomplish tasks
If interested, please apply using the link below and attach your resume. Click here to apply
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve